We produce a wide range of flavours of our Malmesbury Coffee Syrups and cooking syrups, including:
• Amaretto flavouring for coffee, on ice cream, as a topping on fruit, this flavour is a 2008 Great Taste Gold
• Caramel, did we mention this works well in coffee? Milk (hot or cold), ice cream topping, porridge
• Fine Vanilla, in your coffee, on strawberries, porridge, pancakes, when making biscuits and cakes, in marinades to make lamb and chicken taste great, or as a flavouring in smoothies.
• Ginger, coffee, on your melon, cooking Chinese food (this will save you time) you can even use it as a cordial if you had a soda making machine?
• Cinnamon, makes anything taste like Christmas, makes a great cinnamon latté, coffee, apple pies, cakes and biscuits
• Apple & Cinnamon, makes a great latté also
• Hazelnut, the original flavouring for coffee and good as a topping too- this our New version which we call the ‘Ferro Ricochet’ you can guess why
• Espresso, cooking, marinades, good with game, even better as a shortcut making Tiramisu, mix it in milk for a refreshing drink or topping cream
• Mocha, still great in coffee and at its best on ice cream
• Chai, a spiced tea extract that makes a great latté- also flavours coffee and a potential ‘secret’ ingredient in cakes
All our syrups are available in 250ml and can be bought in a pack of four or in a variety of gift boxes. They are all suitable for vegetarians.
You can buy our syrups online at www.malmesburysyrups.co.uk or call our order line on 01666 577 379.